News from Finger Lakes Public Radio
The St. Albans International Organ Festival was founded in 1963 by British organist and composer Peter Hurford. Every two years, the historic city about 20 miles north of London hosts concerts, lectures, an art exhibit, a fringe festival, and a multi-round competition that elicits entries from young organists all over the world.
WXXINews.ORG Latest Headlines
- Uber now allows tipping of their drivers, joining Lyft in that practice
- Minneapolis Officers Failed To Turn On Body Cameras Before Fatal Shooting
- Wildfires Rage Through British Columbia, Forcing 40,000 From Their Homes
- Repeal And Replace Slogan Fails To Deliver Vote On Obamacare Alternative
- Siena poll: Transit woes in NYC hurting Cuomo's popularity